Lindy's Stamp Gang August Color Challenge


Lindy's Stamp Gang's Color Challenge is my favorite to do!
If you want to try it, follow those simple steps:

SHARE the Color Challenge graphic for this month’s challenge on your blog.

LINK the color challenge graphic to LSG blog.
(where all the information about the challenge is posted)

Use a minimum of two (2) Lindy’s Stamp Gang products
(you are welcome to add neutrals, white, black, gray and brown, but please stick to the colors in the color graphic)

LINK ALL LINDY’S PRODUCTS to our online store.
THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT to be considered a valid entry in the contest. 

There will be at least 5 winners of $50 Gift Certificates to the store!

This challenge is valid on blog posts dated August 1, 2016-August 31, 2016

This month graphic:


All the related products for this month:

August 2016 Spray Set/ Caribbean Cruise

August 2016 LIMITED EDITION Embossing Powder Set


AUGUST 2016 Limited Edition MEGA Set


Caribbean Cruise Magical set


Here's my creation:





Look what I have done to create this layout:

Clear Gesso to prepare my background.

Flat Magical with water to have a nice watercolor background.

Paper towel to absorb the water.

Nice huh?

Repeat with all the colors.




Some drops to add a different texture.

Final result of my watercolor background. 

Stamp + Embossing powder for the embellishments.


I really love those three colors together, do you?

All the products that I used for this layout ( link above ).

I hope you like what I have created for you.
Come see Lindy's blog!

See you soon. 






EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

1 commentaire: