Pastel Watercolor Background with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays!



Hello crafty friends!
It’s KareenBH with you today and I want to share my first LSG project with you.
I'm going to show you an easy way to create a Pastel Watercolor Background
with Lindy’s sprays using Starburst and Flat Fabio together.
How fun does that sound! 


This is probably my favorite color combo for this summer
( purple, turquoise and white mixed together)!

I created the pastel background by flicking on one color at a time,
then adding a little water and letting it soak into the paper.
Blot with a paper towel and dry with a heat gun between colors,
to create these stunning pale pastel effects!


I love how the multiple colors make my creation magical.


Don't the drips look amazing.


The products you'll need for this technique:

Lindy's sprays

Flat Fabio:

Starburst: 

Some paper towels
Water
A brush (whatever the size)
A watercolor or mixed media paper
Modeling paste
A stencil


Here's the little video showing how you can make this. 
ou can watch it below or




Thank you and I hope you liked it!



Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire